We have been busy making sure that you will be able to enjoy your visit in a relaxed atmosphere. Part of this is ensuring we make sure there are not too many people on site at the same time. To avoid long waiting times, entry to DARK MATTER is by allocated time slot. The time slot on your ticket indicates your individual entry time. The exhibition is arranged as a one-way system. The tour of the premises lasts 45 minutes. Unfortunately, at this time re-entry is not possible owing to Covid-19 regulations.
To ensure that everyone has a wonderful time at DARK MATTER, please familiarise yourself with the rules and follow the instructions of our staff.
- Admission is only permitted with a valid, personalised ticket.
- Tickets for friends and family can be booked by providing their full names, email addresses and places of residence.
- Your time slot for the visit is 45 minutes. Please arrive 15 minutes early in order to check in. Late entry will not be permitted.
- We accept cash, credit and debit cards and contactless payments.
- There is currently only limited ticket capacity and only one ticket category. Children up to 6 years of age may enter free of charge. We will expand our ticket offer as soon as we are allowed to do so.
- Our house rules and the latest ticket regulations apply.
- Please read and abide by the current hygiene measures.
INFORMATION ON THE CURRENT SITUATION
Our DARK MATTER Team will keep you up to date on all Covid-19-related developments. Should it be necessary for us temporarily to close DARK MATTER (for instance, if the government decides to impose another lockdown), we will contact you immediately with alternatives.
We are very glad to brighten up this dark post-pandemic time with DARK MATTER and hope to be able to give you plenty of wonderful moments in the next few months.